Adapting by using the natural way of plantation with natural fertilizer, and natural red soil plateaus, all coffee in the Mandalay region are produced by organic farming.
It is amazing on the nose and flavours with Yellow Plum, Grape, Dark Chocolate and Caramel.
This coffee will surprise you with its very clean and smooth sweet natural aftertaste with a vibrant hint of acidity.
- Coffee: Single Origin - Whole bean
- Country: Myanmar
- Region: Mandalay
- Altitude: 3,500 - 5,500 ft
- Varietal: Bourbon & Typica
- Range: Grade-A, micro-lots grown
- Treatment: washed
- Brew: Filter / Espresso
- Weight: 250g
- Freshly Roasted in Toronto
Do you have questions about our coffee or any other inquiry?
Please click here to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.