Adapting by using the natural way of plantation with natural fertilizer, and natural red soil plateaus, all coffee in Mandalay region are produced by organic farming.
It is amazing on the nose and flavours with yellow plum, grape, dark chocolate and caramel.
This coffee will surprise you with its very clean and smooth sweet naturals aftertaste with a vibrant hint of acidity.
- Coffee: Single Origin - Whole bean
- Country: Myanmar
- Region: Mandalay
- Altitude: 3,500 - 5,500 ft
- Varietal: Bourbon & Typica
- Range: Grade-A, micro-lots grown
- Treatment: Natural Sun-dried
- Brew: Filter / Espresso
- Weight: 250g
- Roasted in Toronto - Canada